|at ( view profile)|
|Location||North Kildare, Ireland|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2018|
Staff Nurses – Community Residential Services
Permanent Full Time/Part Time/Relief
(Ref No.: KSN2018)
Suitable qualified candidates must:
- Be on the current register as maintained by NMBI and preferably possess the RNID qualification.
- Have experience working with adults with an Intellectual Disability.
- Commitment to delivery through a person centred approach.
- Experience as a registered nurse working with people with an intellectual disability and behaviours that challenge.
- Knowledge and understanding of HIQA Standards & any other relevant legislative requirements under the Health Act 2007.
- Excellent communication skills and highly motivated.
- An understanding of the values and ethos of the organisation and a commitment to implementing these.
- Flexible in all aspects of work.
- Full clean driving licence essential – please confirm same in your application.
By applying to this position you giving Saint John of God Community CLG consent to have your personal data stored for the purpose of this competition only.
Please forward a covering letter and CV (including written explanation for any gaps in employment), to: Human Resources Department, Saint John of God Community Services Liffey Services, St Raphael’s, Celbridge, Co. Kildare or by email to LiffeyServicesRecruitment@sjog.ie. (Please include the post reference number in the subject line of your application).
Applications will be short-listed on the information supplied in the Curriculum Vitae and a panel may be formed from which future vacancies will be filled.
Full Job Description available from HR on LiffeyServicesRecruitment@sjog.ie or 01-6303443.
Informal enquiries to Sheila Watkins, Assistant Director of Nursing on 016288161
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saint John of God Community Services CLG is an equal opportunities employer.