|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Rathgar, Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2019|
Orwell Healthcare are recruiting Staff Nurses with an interest in care of the elderly. Applicants must have an active NMBI PIN and knowledge of the HIQA standards.
Orwell Healthcare, Rathgar, Dublin 6 is seeking to recruit an experienced Staff Nurse for our Healthcare Facility. This is an excellent opportunity to develop within our organisation.
- Assist in the management and care of residents, with particular focus on Orwell Healthcare policies and procedures and the Health Information and Quality Authority standards.
- To maintain a high level of professional integrity and clinical practice in accordance with the code of Professional Conduct for Nurses as prescribed by Nursing and Midwifery Board Ireland.
- To demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with other disciplines within and outside of the organisation.
The ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in care of the elderly desirable.
- Current registration with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland essential.
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English essential.
We provide training to support all employees in developing skills which allow them to expand within their role and develop their career
This position is a full time permanent role. Salary commensurate with experience.
All candidates must have a current NMBI PIN. Please do not apply if you have not registered with www.nursingboard.ie
To apply for this position forward cover letter and CV using apply now button.
All job offers are subject to references, medical and Garda Vetting.
Orwell Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.