|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 6, 2018|
Specialist Radiologists Required in Ireland
Our client is seeking a Consultant Radiologist to join their growing Consultant team
The post is based in a Hospital in an area of Ireland noted for outstanding natural beauty offering, superb scenery and boasting many varied active lifestyle opportunities and numerous sporting activities including water sports.
Clinical responsibilities for the role are expected to include:
- CT – elective and inpatient
- Plain Film
- Duty Radiologist
- Specialist Interest
Ideal candidates will be registered with the Irish Medical Council with SpecialistRegistration (or be within 6 months of obtaining same) and appropriate experience. Benefits:
- Base salary of €175,000 per annum gross with potential to earn ancillary income
- Paid Medical Indemnity
- Hospital based role with optional supplementary home office setting
- Supporting panel of radiologists enabling flexible roster
- Additional on-call work available with competitive rates
- Established Quality Assurance frameworkRequirements:
- Registered with the Irish Medical Council with Specialist Registration IELTS Minimum 7.0 overall score
- Up to 40 hour work week with varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and oncall
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Consultant RoleIf your interested please send along a CV with all your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to help with any questions you may have.