|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Post: Social Care Worker
Report to: Management Team (Child Care Leader/Deputy Manager/ Manager)
Role: To perform in a full-time rostered role, being flexible to cover needs in the roster as required.
- To ensure that the main principles of the National Standards of Residential Child Care, dignity, privacy, choice, safety, realising potential and equality and diversity are reflected within the service provided.
- To advise the management team of any changes in the young people’s needs.
- Keyworking duties as required
- To support young people in accessing information, in an appropriate format, allowing them to make informed choices.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the young people’s care plans and placement plans are implemented through practice.
- To support young people and staff to be aware of all aspects of safety
- To liaise with management team and other staff on issues relating to the unit.
- To set and demonstrate good standards of work practice.
- To adhere and implement Policies and Procedures of the company.
- To attend training as required and pertinent to the unit.
- To be accountable for your own actions and personal and professional development.
- To attend and partake in professional supervision.
- To work positively with family members and other professionals.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by your line manager or senior manager relevant to the key responsibilities of the post.
This Job Description is not meant to be definitive nor restrictive and will be modified to meet the changing needs of the home.
- Experience in residential services for adolescents
- A degree level qualification in Social Care or other relevant qualification is a requirement for this position
- Full clean driving license
- TCI, First Aid, and/or Health & Safety training will be considered advantageous
- A thorough knowledge of Principles and Practice of Social care.
Candidates must hold min level 7 social care qualification, have experience in mainstream residential services and hold a full clean driver’s license.
Closing date for applications: June 30th, 2019
Applications to: email@example.com