|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Post: Social Care Manager
Reporting to: Director of Operations and Director of Services
- Managing a residential unit & be responsible for modelling & leading the development & promotion of professional social care & safety practice that delivers positive outcomes for young people & their families.
- Managing the care team with particular emphasis on placement plans & professional development.
- Providing leadership & guidance to the social care team.
- Ensuring health & safety are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring that social care & safety practice are delivered within a caring environment.
- Continuously improving social care practice through promoting a child-centred approach to both care staff & young people.
- Minimum of 3 years + management experience in residential services for adolescents
- 5 years+ experience in total ideally with some team lead/management duties
- Achievement in managing professional staff
- Experience in, and demonstrated ability to empower others to achieve successful record in the delivery of care services to a high standard
- A degree level qualification in Social Care is a requirement for this position
- Full clean driving license
- TCI, First Aid, and/or Health & Safety training will be considered advantageous
- A thorough knowledge of Principles and Practice of Social care.
Candidates must hold min level 7 social care qualification, have experience in mainstream residential services and hold a full clean driver’s license.
Closing date for applications: June 30th, 2019
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org