|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 28, 2019|
Beacon Hospital boasts the most modern diagnostic imaging and one of the most technologically advanced hospitals in Europe.
We have a terrific opportunity for a Senior Ultrasonographer to join a fast moving and rapidly growing department. As part of a large Radiography team you will have the chance to interact and cross train with other imaging disciplines and be part of one of the highest performing radiography departments in the country.
We are looking for energetic and motivated staff that can add to our brilliant and high performing team, and grow their career in Ireland's fastest growing private hospital.
The applicants will have:
· Sonographer experience preferably in general, gynae, small parts and vascular etc.
· Relevant qualifications in Diagnostic Radiography or Equivalent.
· Relevant experience as a Sonographer
· CORU Registration
. Excellent patient service skills
There are many reasons to join us...
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Educational Sponsorship and study leave (after 12 months)
- Work with the most modern technology
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and long term illness income protection
- Maternity leave fully paid after 24 months
- Subsidised parking
- Local creches within 2 mins walk
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax saver Bus and rail scheme
- Staff discounts; staff restaurant, treatment rates, pharmacy, local business