|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 24, 2018|
- Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
- Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
- Are you caring, compassionate, patient and resilient
- Are you open to taking creative approaches to supporting children and adults withdisabilities and complex needs?Positive Futures is a leading local charity for people with an intellectual disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families. After over 21 years in Northern Ireland, Positive Futures is now committed to supporting people across the island of Ireland.In partnership with Gheel Autism Services we are currently recruiting the following vacancies in our Supported Living Service for adults based in the Bray area.
Senior Support Workers
Full and part time hours available €31, 605- €45, 758
At times you may have to support individuals with behaviours that challenge, but you will get the training and support you need to do so.
In order to be shortlisted you must demonstrate how you meet the following criteria: 1. At least three years’ experience of supporting people within a social care
2. Experience of:
assessment, development and implementation of Person Centred Care/Support Plans
- using behaviour management strategies
- assessing/managing risk
3. A full driving licence and access to a car insured for business purposes* totransport people supported**this criteria is waived for candidates unable to meet it due to disabilityPositive Futures: Achieving Dreams. Transforming Lives CLG trading as Positive Futures is a Company Limited by Guarantee Registered Office: 75 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, D02 PR50. Registered in Dublin, Ireland: 566738 Charity Registration Number: 20106348
To apply now please submit a cover letter and CV, clearly demonstrating how you meet these 3 criteria, to email@example.com before noon on Tuesday 23 October, interviews will take week commencing 05 November.
For more details please contact Shona Bogues by email or T +44 28 91475736.
Positive Futures is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Positive Futures: Achieving Dreams. Transforming Lives CLG trading as Positive Futures is a Company Limited by Guarantee Registered Office: 75 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, D02 PR50. Registered in Dublin, Ireland: 566738 Charity Registration Number: 20106348