|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Dun Laoghaire, Ireland|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2019|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Senior Pharmacist
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland or be entitled to be so registered.
- Have at least 3 years post registration experience as a pharmacist in a hospital setting.
- Demonstrate evidence of up-to-date pharmaceutical knowledge.
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office (as outlined in the job description and specification).
- Have experience in at least two of the following areas, and a keen interest in the other areas: antimicrobial stewardship, taking part in multidisciplinary committees, clinical audit, managing and training staff, educational initiatives, medication safety initiatives, meeting national standards e.g. HIQA standards.
- Experience in developing policies, procedures and guidelines.
Full Job Description and job specification are available HERE
Closing Date for applications 17.00 on Friday 31st May 2019.
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application outlining their suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org