|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
Programme Facilitator for Bray Day Service
Permanent, 30 hours
Reporting to the Community Service Manager through the Programmes Supervisor, the post holder will facilitate service users in their choices, developing programmes within the context of a person centred model of service delivery. The programmes may include independent living, personal development and occupational and leisure activities, within the context of a quality of life model.
We are a high support day service supporting adults with complex intellectual physical and sensory challenges
Minimum Education & Skills required
- Minimum QQI Level 5 in Social Care, or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of New Directions and community based programmes
- Knowledge and understanding of intellectual disabilities and mental health issues.
- 1 year minimum experience of working in a relevant Setting with the experience of facilitating and implementing person centred plans,
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop and deliver person centred programmes to meet the needs of service users as identified through Person Centred Planning and to maintain the required records
- To be a key worker to service users in order to facilitate the Person Centred Planning process. To identify goals and supports required by individual service users and maintain records as required.
- To support individuals and groups in accessing their community to meet identified needs by facilitating activities and programmes and any other reasonable duties as deemed appropriate by the Programmes Supervisor / Community Services Manager.
- To observe all rules and regulations of the RehabCare services ensuring that all relevant Rehab Group administrative rules, regulations policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Must have good report writing skills and IT skills
- Programme facilitation skills an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Full driving license is essential.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
Closing Date: Monday, 31st December2018.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer