|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Part-time, Temporary (6-month contract)
18.5 hrs p.w.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Physiotherapist (Staff Grade) at St. Michael’s Hospital.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- A Physiotherapy qualification validated by the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Be registered as a Physiotherapist by the Registration Board at CORU, and maintain annual registration.
- 12 months’ satisfactory post qualification experience desirable
- Sound technical/clinical knowledge and skills
- Understanding of the requirement for patience and discretion
- Strong communication, decision-making and organisational skills
- Flexibility, motivation and the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Further information, eligibility criteria and job description are available HERE.
Closing Date for applications
17:00 on Friday, 15th February 2019
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application outlining their
suitability for the position to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Planned Interview Date: Wednesday, 20th February 2019.