|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Santry, Co. Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2019|
On Call Coordinator 20 hours/week
On Call Coordinator (Santry) Part - time
Work somewhere great and make a difference!
Since 2005 Comfort Keepers have been providing a broad range of care to those most in need in our community; including Palliative Care, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care, Adult Respite Care and Disability Care. We also provide those invaluable general home help services such as Personal Care and Companionship services.
We have now grown to become Ireland's leading home care provider and were independently voted as Ireland’s 3rd best employer on Indeed in 2018.
Last year we provided over 1 million hours of care and we are looking to continue to build on our great care team. We are now seeking an On Call Coordinator to join our team to help our care team deliver the highest quality care to all of our clients.
The On Call Coordinator will support the line manager in completing the administration tasks that go along with rostering and scheduling care for their area and is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated candidate to take their first step into a management role. They will mentor and coach a team of carers and assist with client enquiries to ensure the highest level of care is delivered to our clients. Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will be capable of managing all aspects of the out of hours operations of our care call centre. They will take responsibility and accountability, possess excellent communication skills and dedicated to providing the highest quality of home care to those most in need.
- ◾ Ensuring that the highest quality of care is delivered to our clients;
- ◾ Assisting with client and staffing issues;
- ◾ Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to;
- ◾ Prepare and present status reports and presentations as needed;
- ◾ Manage area billing and accounts receivable;
- ◾ Assisting with caregiver recruitment and scheduling where required;
- ◾ Participating in the development and marketing of the company;
- ◾ Communicating client and caregiver concerns or problems with directors or other staff members
- ◾ Organisation of office administration;
- ◾ Preparation of weekly management reports;
- ◾ Ensuring all shifts are covered and adequate relief care available;
- ◾ Ad hoc duties as required;
Working hours: 16.00 to 22.30 Monday to Thursday, 15.00 to 22.30 on Fridays, Saturdays, Sunday and Bank Holidays from 07.00 to 22.30 .
Working-minimum of 20 hours a week (Part-time) Permanent contract
- ◾ Applicants will be pro-active individuals with strong communication, negotiation, creativity, problem solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- ◾ Have excellent relationship building skills;
- ◾ Be empowered to take responsibility and accountability;
- ◾ Possess strong analytical ability;
- ◾ Demonstrate proven negotiation experience and influencing skills;
- ◾ Be a strategic thinker;
- ◾ Applicants must ensure attention to detail;
- ◾ Be performance orientated;
- ◾ Possess the ability to share knowledge;
- ◾ Be innovative and have a multitasking ability;
- ◾ The successful candidate will be capable of working independently and have the ability to work
- ◾ Interested applicants should have a relevant health/social care or nursing background and must
have care of the elderly experience and staff management experience;
- ◾ Have demonstrated good commercial and business acumen;
- ◾ Understanding of clinical systems implementation methodologies, process re-engineering and
- ◾ Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- ◾ Preferred background in nursing, social work or other ancillary services;
ECDL and comfortable in an IT rich environment