|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2019|
Exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic team in one of the most advanced private hospitals in Europe!!
You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of an efficient MRI service to patients, and that best safety, practice and quality service principles are adhered to on a daily basis.
- BSc in Radiography
- Experience in Cardiac MRI is essential
- CORU Registration
- Post graduate course in MRI
- Minimum 2 years MRI experience
- Have a high capacity for responsibility and ability to work under pressure
- Management or supervisory experience is a plus
There are many reasons to join us...
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Educational Sponsorship and study leave (after 12 months)
- Work with the most modern technology
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and long term illness income protection
- Mat leave fully paid after 24 months
- Subsidised parking
- Local creches within 2 mins walk
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax saver Bus and rail scheme
- Staff discounts; staff restaurant, treatment rates, pharmacy, local business