|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 27, 2019|
Are you registered midwife with An Bord Altranais with your NMBI Pin number in Midwifery or have your decision letter in Midwifery? Have you experience working as a Midwife in an acute setting? If so, please forward me your CV today!
• Great Pay rates on the HSE pay scale which are incremental
• Regular promotional opportunities
• Will cover cost of flight to Ireland from overseas
• Cover cost of adaptation in Midwifery
• Cover of work permit and A typical visa
• Cover 4 weeks rent in Ireland (Up to value of €1200)
• Registered with An Bord Altranais with decision letter in midwifery and ready to move to Ireland from overseas within 20 weeks
• 2 years + experience as a midwife in an acute setting
In date Garda Vetting/Police Clearance and a willingness to undertake new Garda Vetting
• Full immunisations / vaccination history
• Knowledge and working practice of Code of Practice guidelines from An Bord Altranais
Note: If you are applying for this position and have your decision letter your decision letter must be with midwifery.
General registration or decision letter will not be accepted for this position.
If you feel you have all the necessary capabilities to carry out this role, apply NOW today.
To apply for the Midwifery Job in North Dublin send Nicky a copy of your cv; nblower@servisource or call Nicky on 0035321-4626154