|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Dun Laoghaire, Ireland|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2019|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Medical Scientist in a multi-disciplinary laboratory. The main purpose of this position is to participate in implementing a clinical laboratory service that supports the clinical needs of the patients.
Key Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor in Science Honours degree awarded by an Irish university or an equivalent recognised
- Must be eligible for statutory registration with CORU.
- The clinical, communication and scientific capacity to fulfil the functions of the role.
- At least one year post qualification experience is desirable.
- Experience in a Clinical Chemistry Lab is desirable.
Full Job Description is available HERE
Closing Date for applications 17.00 on Friday 24th May 2019.
Interested applicants should apply by forwarding a current CV and a letter of application outlining their suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.