|at ( view profile)|
|Location||All over, United States|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2019|
We are seeking applicants for full-time Staff Nurse positions at some of the finest healthcare institutions across the United States of America (USA) – in states such as: California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Virginia, Texas, Arizona, Louisiana, or Alabama.
If you want to increase your nursing skills, broaden your professional experience, and bring more personal growth and adventure to your life then these USA Staff Nurse opportunities are for you!
Living and working in the USA is an exciting and rewarding experience for the thousands of people who move there annually in search for the American Dream!Our client will assist successful candidates with the entire recruitment process, from interview preparation to your arrival to the United States.
Why the USA?
Nursing in the USA is a rewarding experience that will further develop your skills. The demand for qualified nurses in the USA is high due to a growing and aging population. Gaining valuable experience in America will expose you to people, places, and experiences that will positively enhance your nursing career and your personal life!
Living in America will give you the opportunity to explore this fantastic country and all the exciting wonders it has to offer! Whether you’re drawn to the bright lights of New York, the sunny beaches of California, the Southern charm of Texas, or the old-world allure of New England, you can experience it all!
Excellent Benefits Include:
- Salary range of $26 – $40 per hour (36 or 40 hours per week – depending on hospital location)
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K (Retirement)
- United States Green Card for you, your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 years (at time of embassy appointment*)
- Completion bonuses
- Employment contract is for two years (4,160 straight time hours)
- Paid Time Off
- Travel Advantage Programme: Fantastic discounts while exploring the United States!
- Relocation and accommodation assistance
- Free flight and free hotel on arrival
- Meet, greet, and transfer from the Airport
- Life and Professional Liability Insurance
- Free continuing education and professional development
- Exciting new lifestyle for you and your family
- Clinical and social support while on assignment
- Ongoing support throughout the recruitment process, plus 100% Free Recruitment!
Essential Candidate Requirements Include:
- Candidates must have passed the NCLEX exam or have written confirmation of the NCLEX exam date within the next three months
- Candidates who have trained in a non-English speaking country will be considered subject to passing the Academic IELTS with an overall band score of 6.5 with 7.0 in speaking or TOEFLiBT Score of 83 overall with 26 in speaking
- A minimum of 18 months post-graduate experience in an acute hospital setting
About the NCLEX Exam
The National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN exam) determines if it is safe for a nurse to begin practice as an entry-level nurse in the United States of America.
The exam covers five areas of nursing (medicine, surgery, paediatrics, psychiatry and obstetrics). It is designed to test a nurse’s knowledge and their ability to provide high-quality patient care. The exam takes approximately five hours and results are received 3 weeks after the exam.
The NCLEX-RN exam is essential if you wish to work in the USA. You will not be able to practice as a nurse without the qualification.
The exam is valid for two years and can renewed by paying a registration fee. To apply for a Staff Nurse position in the USA, candidates must have passed the NCLEX exam or have written confirmation of the NCLEX exam date within the next three months.