|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
Integrated Domestic Supervisor required for Mill Lane Manor Private Nursing Home, Naas, Co. Kildare.
To work as part of the team responsible for the overall cleanliness and hygiene of the Nursing Home and to supervise the services and processes that support the core business of the organisation. To interact with residents and colleagues in a positive and helpful way at all times.
FULL TIME position.
Applicants MUST have a MINIMUM of 3 years experience in supervisory capacity within housekeeping/hospitality sector.
1. Supervise the delivery of the range of facilities services ensuring consistent high quality provision.
2. Prioritise workload on a daily basis.
3. Complete and sign off on the cleaning rota (as per daily, weekly, periodical tasks) as advised by the Nurse Manager in line with the Company’s exceptional standards in hygiene and cleanliness.
4. Ensure that the following are carried out at appropriate intervals in all areas of the Nursing Home and in line with the rota:-
• Thorough cleaning of all areas.
• Dusting, vacuuming and washing down of all areas.
• Cleaning of all safely accessible windows.
• Polishing of mirrors, brass plates on doors and furniture (as applicable).
• Dusting of all ledges, pictures, high areas and skirting boards.
• Shampooing of carpets.
• Cleaning of curtains, chairs and all furniture.
• Emptying / cleaning of waste bins
• Cleaning bathroom areas including moping shower and tiled areas
• Restocking of toiletries, soaps, towels etc.
• Sort washing into relevant groups, where applicable, and process it through the washer drier, clean and dirty linen separate within the laundry area.
• The following priorities apply: Bedding, Towels, Clients’ personal laundry, Serviettes, Tea Towels.
• Return the Care Centre’s washing to the linen cupboard and the kitchen.
• Perform minor repairs to Residents clothing.
• Any clothes that are not marked should be named and placed in the appropriate boxes after being laundered.
5. Assisting and accompanying the Nurse Manager in random audit checks of all areas of the Nursing Home at appropriate intervals, to ensure cleaning has been properly carried out.
6. Liaise with the Home Manager regarding the effectiveness of cleaning products, and ensure their safe storage.
7. To liaise with new and existing residents to ensure that the resident’s expectations are being met by the F.M. team.
8. To achieve and maintain a score of between 85% - 99% on all audits carried out by the Quality Assurance Manager or his/her agent.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.