|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Harold's Cross, Co. Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Posted||November 28, 2019|
0.5 WTE (19.5 hours) / Permanent Contract / Based in Harold’s Cross/ HSE funded
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services for an enthusiastic individual looking to pursue a career to supervisor level in Hotel Services. Working closely with the General Hotel Services Manager / Hotel Services Duty Manager, the post holder will supervise the Hotel Services teams to ensure that an excellent service is maintained and improved within Our Lady’s Hospice and Care Services. The post holder will assist in the management and development of all mandatory and local training for the departments.
- Applicants should hold a third level qualification or plan to commence studies for a third level qualification within the next six months.
- Certificate in Food Safety & HACCP.
- Certified Health & Safety Training
- Experience in a Healthcare setting
- Experience in a supervisory role of a large team.
- Experienced in environmental hygiene standards
- Relevant knowledge of Conducting Audits.
- Experience in Supervision of Meal Service in accordance with HACCP regulations.
- Experience working in a unionised environment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages: Microsoft Office, Word/ Excel / Access
- Certified Supervisory Management training
- Experience in preparation for independent audit and /or accreditation. (Q Mark or similar)
- Experience in inputting with SAP
A detailed Job Description & Person Specificationand application form for this position are available to download below or from the Human Resources Department by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone (01) 491 2594.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and a completed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Dominika Omiko, Manpower Manager, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services, Harold’s Cross, Dublin 6W.
Informal enquiries for this post can be made to Kingsley Long, General Hotel Services Supervisor, by email email@example.com or on ext. 814.
Latest date for receipt of applications is 3.00pm on 12th December 2019