|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Harold's Cross, Co. Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Posted||November 28, 2019|
0.5 WTE (19.5 hours) / Permanent Contract / Based in Harold’s Cross/ Board of Director’s funded
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is welcoming applications for motivated individuals to join the Hotel Services Assistant recruitment panel. The successful candidates will be placed on a panel that will be valid for 12 months and from which permanent positions available in Harold’s Cross will be filled.
The Hotel Service Assistant will assist in the various day-to-day duties within the Hotel Services department, including catering and cleaning duties.
- A minimum of 1 years’ relevant experience working in the hospitality sector
- Experience and Knowledge of HACCP
- Flexibility in working hours
- Manual handling training certificate recognised by Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services
- Healthcare Professional Cleaning Certificate or similar
- 1 Year Experience working in a healthcare setting within the last three years
A detailed Job Description & Person Specification and Application Form for this position are available to download below or from the Human Resources Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (01) 491 2594.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and a completed application form by email to email@example.com or by post to: Dominika Omiko, Manpower Manager, Human Resources Department, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services, Harold’s Cross, Dublin 6W.
Informal enquiries to: Kingsley Long, General Hotel Services Manager by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01 406 8814
Latest date for receipt of applications is 3.00pm on 12th December 2019