|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2019|
Clannad Care are seeking applications for the role of Healthcare Assistants for hospital work in Waterford.
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant include:
• Assist the customer with activities of living i.e. bathing, showering, continence care etc. as outlined in the customer care plan
• Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the customer
• Carry out personal care with respect and dignity at all times, demonstrating sensitivity and empathy with the customer
• Provide a high standard of care in line with the requirements outlined in the customer care plan
Qualifications & Experience
• All Healthcare Assistants must have obtained QQI approved Level 5 Healthcare Support or equivalent.
• Experience of caring for others in a professional capacity is required.
• Flexible working hours
• Mandatory Training Provided
Call Bridget or Yvonne on (051) 878947 or
send a detailed CV outlining your relevant experience/training to: email@example.com