|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2019|
Clannad Care is seeking applications for the role of Healthcare Assistants for homecare in Wicklow.
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant include:
• Assist the customer with activities of living i.e. bathing, showering, continence care etc. as outlined in the customer care plan
• Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the customer
• Carry out personal care with respect and dignity at all times, demonstrating sensitivity and empathy with the customer
• Provide a high standard of care in line with the requirements outlined in the customer care plan
Qualifications & Experience
• All Healthcare Assistants must have obtained QQI approved Level 5 Modules ‘Care of the Older Person’ and ‘Care Skills’ (Healthcare Support 5M4339) or have a minimum of one year experience as a Healthcare Assistant and be in a position to undertake the two QQI Level 5 modules outlined above.
• Experience of caring for others in a professional capacity is required.
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive Hourly Rates and Mileage (where applicable)
• Uniforms Provided (including tunics and jackets)
• Mandatory Training Provided
• Roadside Breakdown Assistance
Call Bridget or Yvonne on (051) 878947 or
send a detailed CV outlining your relevant experience/training to: email@example.com