|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Rathgar, Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2019|
Orwell Healthcare are seeking to recruit a motivated, caring and compassionate Health Care Assistant to join our nights team. We have Long Term Care, Short Term Care, Convalescence and Acquired Brain Injury units. This is an excellent opportunity to develop within our organisation.
Main purpose of the role
- To work as part of a team of Health Care Assistants, under the direction of the Nursing team.
- To provide quality person centered care to meet the needs of residents in order for them to continue living independently with privacy and dignity.
- To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs of the service users.
- To provide high standard services as specified in agreed care plans and to contribute to the continual review of resident’s needs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare, Pre-Nursing or those who are working towards the qualification.
- Previous nursing home experience an advantage.
- The desire to be part of a team
- Genuine passion for working in healthcare and to provide person centered care
- Willingness to work hard and be actively involved in the business
- Experience with Neuro/Rehab and Acquired Brain Injury an advantage
- Good level of spoken and written English
What we offer you;
- Competitive salary
- Additional annual leave with years service
- In-house CPD
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised Cafe
- Refer a friend bonus
- Central location with easy access to public transport
- Free on street parking/bike to work scheme
- Employee summer party/Christmas Party and regular social events
Please note: all job offers are subject to references, Garda Vetting and pre-employment medical.
Orwell Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer.