|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 26, 2019|
Health Care Assistant
Full Time & Permanent (Rowan Ward)
We are looking for an experienced, innovative, self-motivated Health Care Assistant to join this multidisciplinary team.
Work Pattern: Week 1– 3 Long Days, Week 2 - 4 long days (Monday to Friday) Essential Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years acute Hospital experience.
- FETAC Level 5 qualification (must include all 8 modules).
- Must have a valid work authorisation visa.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work in a team.
- Competency in the English language.
Job Descriptions are available from Nursing Administration Department Tel 01-2609223 or by e-mail to email@example.com
Interested candidates should apply by sending an up-to-date curriculum vitae to Mary Connolly, Director of Nursing, Nursing Administration, or by email to
Closing date for applications: Monday 13th May 2019