|at ( view profile)|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 4, 2019|
The National Health Service (NHS) in England is running an international recruitment campaign (IGPR) for Family Doctors.
The NHS plan to recruit around 2,000 doctors from overseas locations by 2020. These doctors will work alongside UK-trained GPs to develop an exciting range of health services in local community settings.
This campaign, which offers an unrivalled level of support to international doctors moving to the UK, will run for a limited time only.
Some of the benefits for successful applicants:
- GMC registration fees paid
- Generous help with relocation costs
- Financial support (capped) with accommodation and transport costs for first 28 days in post
- Support in getting to know the area you will be living and working in
- Induction training and continued mentorship for 6 months
- Practices involved in this scheme will be offering attractive and competitive salaries
- Minimum 3-year role with an NHS practice in London
Many GPs choose to work in England because of the attractive salaries and benefits – but the work offers much, much more. You'll have the opportunity to extend your clinical experience as part of a team of 1.3 million NHS employees, all of whom are proud to work for a national treasure and many of whom have come to England from locations across the globe.