|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Aberystwyth, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2017|
Ystwyth Surgery, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, Wales
We are a friendly family orientated practice situated in Aberystwyth, a beautiful coastal area in West Wales.
Aberystwyth is a thriving university town which is also home to Welsh Government offices, Ceredigion County Council headquarters and the National Library of Wales. There are excellent primary and secondary schools in the area, along with numerous cultural and outdoor amenities including a leading arts centre, mounting biking, walking and numerous water sports.
We are seeking a full or part-time salaried doctor, or if preferred a GP partner.
Working pattern is negotiable.
Salary: Negotiable on experience. £77,000 - £86,500
- 7700 patients (and increasing)
• Our clinical team consist of 2 GP Partners, 2 salaried doctors, Advanced Paramedic Practitioner, Clinical Pharmacist, 2 nurses, 3 Healthcare Support Workers and a phlebotomist
• Teaching practice for medical students from Cardiff, Swansea and Imperial College London, and also FY2 trainees.
• GP training practice
• Vision clinical system
• High QoF achieving
• Special interests encouraged
• Modern purpose built premises
Informal visits or discussions are welcome.
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post.
Contact Name: Rhianon Copeland
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01970 613509