|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2018|
Community Service Manager (Person in Charge) for Galway Community Support Services
Permanent, 31 hours
Responsible for the operational management and ongoing development of services supporting people with complex needs in both Community and Supported Accommodation Settings. The holder will also be the nominated Person in Charge and will ensure the provision of high quality, responsive and sustainable services in accordance with HIQA regulations and relevant legislation.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- An appropriate third level qualification or equivalent (NFQ8) in Health and Social Care management.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in management or supervisory role in the area of health or social care.
- Experience of ensuring services are run in accordance with HIQA regulations
- Demonstrable and operational knowledge of HIQA and relevant legislation, policies and procedures
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the service delivered meets the identified needs and wishes of the people that we support; allowing for active participation and engagement, including the management and analysis of complaints.
- Actively promote a culture of continuous improvement where shared learning opportunities are optimised and national/international best practice is embedded at the earliest opportunity. This will be achieved through working in collaboration with colleagues across Group.
- Lead and direct operational staff within services to ensure that robust people management principles are embedded so as to foster a strong a strong cross-functional team working ethos; identification and development of emerging talent; development of a performance management culture; as well as clear communication of the team’s progress in meeting its performance objectives working closely with the ISM.
- To act as person in charge of a Designated Centre for the register provider
- Hold a full, clean driving license.
- Responsible for the operational management and ongoing development of services supporting people with complex needs. These are customer focused and cost efficient, and operate within Person Centred Planning frameworks and processes.
- Responsibility to line manage a large team across a large geographical area.
- Responsibility to manage service budgets and ensure proper budgetary controls are in place
- Company Pension – with company contribution
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
To view full extensive job description please, click apply to visit our company site and download attachment at the bottom of the page.
Closing Date: Monday, 12th November 2018.
Interviews for this role will take place Friday, 23rd November 2018.
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer