|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South Dublin, Ireland|
|Date Posted||March 6, 2019|
Community Nurse- (RGN-RCN) South Dublin
The role gives the holder the opportunity to influence and effect change in the lives of of our clients.
- No more working evenings or weekends, no more 12 hour shifts.
- The role offers a GREAT work/life balance, working Monday to Friday
and operating during regular office hours.
Work somewhere great and make a difference
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to influence and effect great change in the lives of of our clients, allowing them to continue to live independently.
With an ageing population, the need to care for older people is an important part of every community. Comfort Keepers are seeking a Registered General Nurse/ Registered Community Nurse or Allied Health Professional who has strong commercial, clinical and people management experience. You will ensure that the highest quality of care is delivered to our clients. You will be capable of managing all aspects of day to day operations, take responsibility and accountability, possess excellent communication skills and lead the implementation of our strategic vision.
Job Type / Category Permanent Role
37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4pm
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Nursing Qualification
- Have demonstrated good commercial and business acumen;
- Understanding of clinical systems implementation methodologies, process re-
engineering and change management;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated leadership ability to manage a client resource team; who in turn co-
ordinate the carers.
- Successful completion of IT test.
- Preferred background in nursing, or other ancillary services or relevant work
experience in home care industry;
- An 80% travel requirement
- ECDL and comfortable in an IT rich environment;
- Competitive Salary (€50,000 per annum)
- Mobile Phone*
• Fuel Card* BENEFITS:
- Incentive Schemes
- Annual Leave Increment with Long term service*
- Life Assurance*
- National Conferences
- Great Place to Work audited
- Career progression
- Social events
- Refer a Friend bonus
TRAINING & SUPPORT:
- Educational Assistance
- 2 day induction training program inclusive of patient and manual handling
- Full training provided – role specific
- In-house QQI FETAC Training
- Regular updates and communication emailed through Office Newsletter
- Continuous Professional development
HEALTH AND WELL BEING:
- Reduced Private Health Insurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers an advice and counselling service
available for carers and their immediate families
- PRSA Scheme
*(Subject to Terms and Conditions)