|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 12, 2019|
Clinical Nurse Manager II (CNM II) – Palliative Care Unit
1.0WTE (39 hours) | Indefinite Duration | Palliative Care | Harold’s Cross
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Specialist Palliative Care Unit for a motivated nurse wishing to advance their career to CNM II level. The role involves providing expert care and specialist palliative knowledge in the on-going management and clinical leadership of the nursing team. The CNM II will lead by example, co-ordinating the delivery of quality care by a multidisciplinary team.
Requirements – what you will have:
- 5 Years post registration experience
- Proven track record of team leadership and performance management
- A minimum of three recent years in Specialist Palliative Care
- Evidence of continuous Professional Development
- Ability to manage and motivate team
Informal enquiries to Noreen Holland, Assistant Director of Nursing, on 01 406 8700 or by email to NHolland@olh.ie
A detailed Job Description and Person Specification and Application Form for these positions are available to download below or from the Human Resources Department by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone (01) 491 2594.
To apply, please forward a completed application form and curriculum vite by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Dominika Omiko, Manpower Manager, Human Resources Department, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services, Harold’s Cross, Dublin 6W.
Latest date for receipt of applications is 5:00pm on Wednesday 28th August 2019.
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services provides multi-disciplinary services in Specialist Palliative Care across Harold’s Cross & Blackrock Hospice; It is also a leading centre in Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Diseases and are leading providers of Care of the Older Person with both Residential & Community Reablement Services. We pride ourselves on our excellence of care for our patients, committed volunteers and highly trained and professional staff.
Why work at Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services?
- Opportunity to work in a modern, inclusive and friendly environment
- Continuous education, career pathway development and mentoring programme
- Pension and Sick Pay scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free on-site parking
- Restaurant with subsidised meals
- Employee Well-Being: Mindfulness, Care for Carers’ Sessions, Exercise Classes, promotion of national awareness days and healthcare campaigns such as National Carers’ Week, Men’s Health, Breast Cancer Awareness, Mental Health Awareness, etc.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Council
- Staff Priority Pledge
- Health Service Credit Union (voluntary participation)
- Private Health Care Scheme (voluntary participation)
- Education and training for every discipline on-site in our purpose-built Education and Research Centre
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Several bus routes within two minutes walking distance of both locations
- Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is an equal opportunities employer and supports a smoke free environment.
Department of Health & Children salary scales will apply for HSE funded posts. A panel will be formed from which future CNM II positions (permanent, full time) may be filled in line with Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services’ panel management guidelines.