|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 29, 2019|
Job Title: Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM2)
Job location: Tralee
Role of Clinical Nurse Manager
The Clinical Nurse Manager is responsible for the overall quality of service delivery to all customers within the Franchise. They provide leadership and management to all office and care staff. They are responsible for the implementation of all Bluebird Care policies and procedures, protocols and guidance.
Your responsibilities as a Clinical Nurse Manager will include . . .
- Lead the care team in the provision of excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the care plans based on the needs identified and review accordingly
- Act as the customer advocate at all times
- Plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
- Ensure compliance with safeguarding systems in line with Bluebird Care Policies and Procedures
- Liaise with all Health Care Professionals
- Implement induction programmes
- Identify staff training needs and provide accordingly
- Recruit, select and effectively manage a dispersed workforce
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Nurse on live register of NMBI
- A Healthcare Management/business qualification is desirable
- Experience in leadership and people management essential
- Min 3yrs experience within Healthcare environment
Essential qualities of a Clinical Nurse Manager include the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and respect and act as a role model for Bluebird Care team members.
- Permanent contract
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours
- Attractive salary and benefits
Expiry Date for applications: Friday 8th Feb
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Tel: 086 2360437
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Bluebird Care are an equal opportunities employer.