|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 29, 2019|
Full Time/Permanent x 2 posts
We are looking for experienced, innovative, self-motivated staff to join this multidisciplinary team.
Each candidate must:
BSc Degree in Nursing.
Have at least 5 years post registration experience in an acute or critical care setting.
Have proven clinical and professional ability, effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
Must have a valid work authorisation visa.
The post holder must possess the skills to motivate and support staff at all levels.
- Higher Diploma pertaining to speciality is desirable.
- Previous management experience of a ward/unit is desirable.
- A Management qualification desirable.
- Continued professional development and/or validated courses pertaining to speciality.
- Advanced Life Support Course.