|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2019|
Client Services Manager - Santry
Comfort Keepers is a home care company who focuses and strives for continuous improvement in delivering quality care in Ireland. We are a dynamic and evolving company who has won numerous awards in 2018 which includes the well-recognised” Indeed Best Place to Work” and “All Ireland Company of the year”. The home care sector in Ireland is one of the fastest growing sectors with older persons set to rise by 50% by 2030. The HCCI recently quoted that every 15 minutes someone in Ireland turns 65 and every 30 minutes someone turns 80.
Our company is well placed to respond to this growth due to the agility of our employees. We are a fast paced and growing company owned by Comfort Keepers International with offices worldwide and backed by global giants Sodexo. This allows for career movement and opportunities both in Ireland and internationally.
We believe that diversity in Ireland contributes to the richness, resourcefulness and innovation that makes society flourish. Diversity is key to our success, by signing the Diversity Charter Ireland, we at Comfort Keepers will continue to commit to effective diversity.
What inspires us?
Comfort Keepers is at the forefront of innovation and technology within the homecare industry. We are committed to providing quality care for everyone through continuous improvement, professionalism, care and quality which form our company values. We treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
What inspires you...... with us the possibilities are endless.
Client Services Manager - North Dublin
Reporting to the Registered General Nurse, the successful applicant will have strong home care
and people management experience. They will have excellent communication skills and be capable of managing all aspects of day to day operations in relation to care delivery, through management of the care givers, staff retention and ensuring best quality care is delivered to our clients.
This role will involve;
• Ensuring that the highest quality of care is delivered to our clients, including delivering care if required;
• Assisting with all client and staffing issues;
• Mentor, coach and lead a team of carers;
• Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to;
• Be fully compliant with internal operational audit procedure;
• Assisting with carer recruitment and retention;
• Communicating client and carer concerns or problems with key stakeholders, or other staff members as appropriate
• Ensuring all shifts are covered by appropriate staff.
• Shadow new carers to demonstrate correct care practices and Continuous Assessment Template requirements.
• Training/coaching/mentoring/directing the delivery of care with the care team
• Assist with investigation and implementation of corrective actions in response to any Accidents/Incidents/Near Misses reported by staff, service users or HSE.
• Assist with investigation of Complaints and reporting. Implementing corrective actions as required to successfully resolve complaints.
• Client Reviews/Carer Supervision Visits
• Ensure all client documentation including care plans are relevant and appropriate to care
• Introduction of carers to clients - including Hoist demonstrations as needed
• Contribute to business development and growth of the organisation
• Responsible for quality assurance in the office, including full compliance with GDPR regulation
• Ad hoc duties as required;
Key Requirements, Attributes and Qualifications for employees
- ◾ Full QQ1 Level 5 Award in Healthcare and Level 6 Qualification
- ◾ Have demonstrated good commercial and business acumen;
- ◾ Understanding of clinical systems implementation methodologies, process reengineering andchange management;
- ◾ Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- ◾ Demonstrated leadership ability to manage a client resource team; who in turn co-ordinate thecarers
- ◾ An 80% travel requirementWhat we can offer you:
◾ Competitive Salary ◾ Mobile Phone*
◾ Fuel Card*
◾ Incentive Schemes
◾ Annual Leave Increment with Long term service* ◾ Life Assurance*
◾ National Conferences
◾ Great Place to Work audited
◾ Career progression
◾ Social events
◾ Refer a Friend bonus*
Training and Support:
◾ Educational Assistance
◾ 3 Day induction training program inclusive of patient and manual handling ◾ Full training provided – role specific
◾ In-house QQI FETAC Training
◾ Regular updates and communication emailed through Office Newsletter
Health and Well-being
- ◾ Private Health Insurance
- ◾ Employee Assistance Programme which offers an advice and counselling service available foremployees and their immediate families
- ◾ PRSA Scheme
- ◾ Group permanent and critical illness scheme*
- ◾ Wellness Program*(Subject to Terms and Conditions)