|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 5, 2019|
Client Care Supervisor (North Dublin)
We are now recruiting for a Client Care Supervisor for our North Dublin Office
With an ageing population, the need to care for older people is an important part of every community.
As a Client Care Supervisor with us, you can expect a demanding but rewarding career performing a key part of Comfort Keepers Quality Assurance through community-based service governance. The successful candidate must be capable of managing all aspects of a client’s care package once service has been established. This will include service reviews, updating care plans, risk assessments, and ensuring person centred care is delivered at all times. The Candidate will also play a pivotal role in supporting our carer teams through supervision and support, competency reviews and staff engagement and support.
What we are looking for:
- ◾ You should have a relevant health/social care or nursing background and must have a QQI level 5 major award in a healthcare related field plus a level 6 qualification.
- ◾ Have a caring and empathetic nature
- ◾ The successful candidate will be capable of working independently and have the ability to work
- ◾ Must have a full clean driving licence and car.
- ◾ Candidate must be willing to work evenings and weekends once a month to facilitate reviews/
- ◾ Candidate will be responsible for completing KPI’s in time given
- ◾ Working in different client’s homes around North Dublin.
What we can offer you:
◾ Competitive Salary ◾ Fuel Card*
◾ Mobile Phone*
◾ Annual Leave Increment with Long term service ◾ Life Assurance
◾ National Conferences
◾ Great Place to Work audited
◾ Career progression ◾ Social events
◾ Refer a Friend bonus
Training & Support:
◾ Educational Assistance
◾ 3 day induction training program inclusive of patient and manual handling ◾ Full training provided – role specific
◾ Regular updates and communication emailed through Office Newsletter ◾ In-house QQI FETAC Training
Health & Well being:
- ◾ Health Insurance Scheme
- ◾ Employee Assistance Programme which offers an advice and counselling service available for
staff and their immediate families
- ◾ PRSA Scheme
- ◾ Wellness Program
- ◾ Group permanent health and critical illness scheme*
*Subject to terms and conditions