|at ( view profile)|
|Location||South County Dublin (Dun Laoghaire, Dundrum, Blackrock), Ireland|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
As a Heritage Homecare Carer, you can make a difference to someone else’s life and we can make a difference to yours. Over the last few years we have become known as the company in South Dublin that experienced Carers encourage their friends to join.
In addition to being a great company to work for, we offer:
- Full and part time hours: hourly, block hours, overnights and live-in care.
- Guaranteed excellent rates of pay for all our Carers
- 15% extra for both Saturday and Sunday work (if you choose to work weekends)
- Highest rates of pay for short visits
- Holiday pay
Requirements/Interested applicants should have:
- Completed or be working towards a QQI Level 5 Major Award (ideally having completed at least 2 of the 8 Modules) in Health Care/Related modules or similar
- A minimum of 6 – 12 months experience in delivering high quality care
- Good communication skills to make all of our lives a little easier
- Drivers with their own cars an advantage
- Previous experience working for a homecare company an advantage
Full training will be provided for successful applicants including People Moving and Handling training, ongoing skills training and development, and an induction training programme. All our Carers will be subject to Garda Vetting.
We are waiting to hear from you!