|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 8, 2018|
Care Worker / Community Support Worker– Nationwide
Care Worker / Community Support Worker
We are seeking compassionate, caring and reliable Care Workers/Community Support Workers for a number of roles Nationwide.
Donegal / Galway / Leitrim / Mayo / Roscommon / Sligo
Clare / Cork / Kerry / Limerick / Tipperary
Carlow / Dublin / Kildare / Kilkenny / Laois / Louth / Meath / Offaly / Waterford / Wexford / Wicklow
What Communicare offer:
- Attractive rates of pay
- Flexibility within your working schedule
- A fully comprehensive induction training programme
- Full in-house training (CPR, Patient Manual Handling, etc)
- Refer a friend bonus
- 24-hour support from office and on-call team
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 – Community Care/Social Care
- CPR & Patient Manual Handling
- 2 references
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Having an empathetic and caring nature
Duties (vary per client):
- Facilitate and implement a person centered service appropriate to the needs, wishes and requirements of the clients.
- Provide personal assistance in all aspects of personal care and manual handling, ensuring comfort and hygiene of service users and adhering to safe practice at all times
- Assist service users in the taking of medication in line with policy and procedure
- Ensure that all interactions with service users are approached with dignity, respect, equality and incorporating choice
- Actively participate in appropriate, educational, recreational and occupational programmes, enabling service users to integrate with their local community and access local resources.
- Ensure safe transportation of clients, by adhering to policy and procedure and the use of all safety equipment as appropriate
- Assist with catering, cleaning, general domestic duties and the documentation of information within the service as deemed necessary.
- Promote and be actively involved in teamwork, creating a nurturing and supportive environment for service users.
If you would like to work within a rewarding role and make a difference to the lives of others, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
To be discussed at interview stage.
Call us on 01 8338000 for more information in this role.