|at ( view profile)|
|Location||All over, Ireland|
|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
Role of Care Manager
The Care Manager is responsible for the overall quality of service delivery to all our home care customers within the company. They provide leadership and management to all office and care staff. They are responsible for the implementation of all Manor Homecare/Brindley Healthcare policies and procedures, protocols and guidance.
The following areas are currently open:
Sligo, Cavan, Monaghan, Donegal and Leitrim.
Essential qualities of a Care Manager include the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience, ability to positively influence people, good negotiating skills, excellent planning, organisational and listening skills.
Your responsibilities as a Care Manager include:
- Plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
- Ensuring compliance with safeguarding systems
- Liaise with all Health Care Professionals
- Implement induction programmes
- Identify staff training need and provide accordingly
- Assist in Recruitment, select and effectively supervise a dispersed workforce
- Qualifications & Experience
- A Healthcare Management/Business qualification is desirable
This position is available on a full-time permanent contract basis.
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. We are an equal opportunities employer.
A background in Healthcare services and management essential.
Full, clean drivers licence (Required)