|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 3, 2018|
- Possess excellent client facing skills, empathy and attention to detail.
- Management & business acumen.
- As the operations care manager you will be tasked at managing all aspects of day to day operations and will be accountable and responsible for this.
- Minimum 3 years experience at management level in Home Care.
- Relevant social care or nursing background.
- Applicants must have their own transport.
- Working as part of a relaxed but highly professional team in a pleasant work environment.
- Offering the right candidate a top salary and profit share.
- Excellent training and career advancement opportunity
- To ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home.
- To manage an Office and Team of supervisors
- To manage and deploy teams of Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults.
- To ensure consistent application of companies policies, procedures and approved practice.
- To ensure all statutory obligations are fully met.
- To meet and exceed all financial/growth targets.
- To work with other company offices
- Provide support / training to other company Care Managers
- To participate in and contribute to the strategic management of the company
- 70% office based, 30% Field
This is an Operational coupled with Care Management role so Management and good level of Business Acumen are required