|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2019|
(Full Time & Permanent) CNM3 Grade
Applications are invited for the post of Bed Manager in St. Vincent’s Private Hospital.
- Be registered on the general division of the register of nurses maintained by NMBI.
- Have at least-5 years post registration experience in an acute setting with a minimum of 2 years at management level.
- Have proven clinical and professional ability
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Possess an ability to deal with staff at all levels within and external to the organisation.
- Have the ability to anticipate trends, identify opportunities and forward plan for service developments.
- Have good IT skills, with ability to use Microsoft packages e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Be competent using English language.
- A Degree or Higher Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Data Management including collation, analysis and reporting of data to hospital management.
- Experience in facilitating effective and efficient use of hospital bed capacity.
- The ability to analyse, report on and effect change in practice.
- A working knowledge of risk management, audit and operational processes.
- A proven ability to work under pressure and use initiative.
- A strong awareness of the need for confidentially and discretion.
- Have the ability to deal with challenging situations and the ability to influence outcomes.
Job Descriptions are available from Nursing Administration Department Tel 01-2609223 or by
e-mail to email@example.com
Interested candidates should apply by sending an up-to-date curriculum vitae quoting the post to Mary Connolly, Director of Nursing, Nursing Administration , or by email to
Closing date for applications: 17th March 2019