|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||February 4, 2019|
The post holder must have :
- BSC in physiotherapy or an equivalent qualification.
- Have CORU registration or be in the process of receiving registration and be a member of or eligible for membership of The Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
- A minimum of one year’s post graduate experience in acute hospital physiotherapy services; including HDU, Acute Surgical care, Respiratory Medical and Orthopaedics are essential.
- Demonstrate sufficient clinical knowledge and evidence based practice to carry out duties and responsibilities of the post
- Be part of the multidisciplinary team involved in the care for patients.
- Work with the Physiotherapy Manager in ensuring the coordination, development and delivery of quality, client centred physiotherapy service.
- Display effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate with health professionals/ patients/ families and carers.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner within a model of person-centred care
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development
- Maintain guidelines and protocols relating to the SVPH Physiotherapy service
- Oncology rehabilitation experience is desirable
Informal enquiries please contact: – Ms. Elizabeth Sunderland, Physiotherapy Manager, 01 2608886
Job Descriptions are available, on request, from HR Office 01 2638946/ email@example.com
To apply please submit a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11th Feb 2019