|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Oughterard, Co. Galway, Ireland|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2020|
At Brindley Healthcare, we pride ourselves in providing excellence in care in a warm, caring and luxurious surrounding. We are currently seeking to recruit an Administrator to cover maternity leave for our nursing home based in Oughterard, Co. Galway.
Details of the job specification are outlined below:-
1. Answer incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of the callers, forward call to appropriate personnel and departments.
2. Greet visitors and guests professionally, determine the nature and purpose of the visit, direct and escort the visitors/guests to the appropriate destination or waiting rooms.
3. Monitor visitors/guests access.
4. Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages and courier deliveries.
5. Schedule appointments.
6. Provide a PA service to the Director of Nursing.
7. Carry out various ad hoc duties.
8. Prepare and issue regular Management Reports within the prescribed timescales.
9. Ensure accuracy and timely reporting of Payroll details to Head Office.
10. Maintain Staff attendance records and ensure accuracy of daily rota.
11. Maintain complete files for Residents and Staff Members in line with the Company’s policies and procedures and H.I.Q.A. standards and regulations. All new employees must have a full completed recruitment checklist on file.
12. Provide administrative / secretarial support to the Home Manager e.g. typing, filing, dealing with correspondence etc, within given timescales. Minute Taking duties when required.
13. Operate office equipment such as fax, photocopier and computer as required.
14. Answer the telephone, respond to enquiries from Residents and Visitors at Reception, and re-direct enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
15. Maintain stationery supplies submitting purchase orders when required in line with purchasing policies. Assist with stock takes when required.
16. Order and maintain records of Staff Members’ uniforms, Key Fobs, Name Badges etc.
17. Facilitate the Purchasing Manager and Nurse Home Manager in providing required information to maximize price efficiencies and minimise costs.
18. Process receipts of monies against Residents’ accounts. Maintain records clearly recording all cash transactions and organising lodgments in a safe and secure manner.
19. Prepare and submit relevant Resident financial information to the Head Office Accountant to ensure that invoices to Residents, the H.S.E. or persons so responsible are produced accurately and promptly.
20. Follow up settlement of same using manual records and specialised computer software. Liaise with and Head Office Accountant to resolve any outstanding issues.
21. Maintain an accurate record of all money held in site safe on a daily basis and reconcile same on a weekly basis.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Brindley Healthcare requires individuals to provide certain personal data in order to carry out our functions. We will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection legislation.