|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||March 5, 2020|
Due to our ongoing expansion a leading nursing home operator is recruiting for the role of Administrator in the Co. Mayo area.
Details of the job specification are outlined below:-
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of the callers, forward call to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Greet visitors and guests professionally, determine the nature and purpose of the visit, direct and escort the visitors/guests to the appropriate destination or waiting rooms.
- Monitor visitors/guests access.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages and courier deliveries.
- Schedule appointments.
- Provide a PA service to the Director of Nursing.
- Carry out various ad hoc duties.
- Prepare and issue regular Management Reports within the prescribed timescales.
- Ensure accuracy and timely reporting of Payroll details to Head Office.
- Maintain Staff attendance records and ensure accuracy of daily rota.
- Maintain complete files for Residents and Staff Members in line with the Company’s policies and procedures and H.I.Q.A. standards and regulations. All new employees must have a full completed recruitment checklist on file.
- Provide administrative / secretarial support to the Home Manager e.g. typing, filing, dealing with correspondence etc, within given timescales. Minute Taking duties when required.
- Operate office equipment such as fax, photocopier and computer as required.
- Answer the telephone, respond to enquiries from Residents and Visitors at Reception, and re-direct enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Maintain stationery supplies submitting purchase orders when required in line with purchasing policies. Assist with stock takes when required.
- Order and maintain records of Staff Members’ uniforms, Key Fobs, Name Badges etc.
- Facilitate the Purchasing Manager and Nurse Home Manager in providing required information to maximize price efficiencies and minimise costs.
- Process receipts of monies against Residents’ accounts. Maintain records clearly recording all cash transactions and organising lodgments in a safe and secure manner.
- Prepare and submit relevant Resident financial information to the Head Office Accountant to ensure that invoices to Residents, the H.S.E. or persons so responsible are produced accurately and promptly.
- Follow up settlement of same using manual records and specialised computer software. Liaise with and Head Office Accountant to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Maintain an accurate record of all money held in site safe on a daily basis and reconcile same on a weekly basis.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.