|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2019|
To plan and implement activities appropriate to Residents’ needs and requests.
Approximately 20 hours per week to work in our Nursing Home in Convoy.
- Help Residents to socialise within the Nursing Home, and provide a variety of activities that cater for all tastes.
- Plan and initiate monthly rolling / individual programmes, and encourage Residents to maintain pre-existing hobbies.
- Encourage Staff Members, Relatives and Friends to participate in the Nursing Home's activities.
- Accompany Residents, where possible, to off-site activities, which may occasionally take place outside normal working hours.
- Help to create an atmosphere that suits individual Residents within the Nursing Home.
- Assist budgeting for entertainments, materials and outings and sourcing external financial assistance where available and appropriate.
- Maintain full and accurate records of daily activities using appropriate documentation and assist the Named Carer to review and update Resident Care Files.
- Establish and maintain relationships with residents that are based on respect and equality and that promote their independence.